Palmers started in 1914 in Vienna by Louis Palmers, who based its success, with significant achievements in products and services. Today Palmers Textile AG is one of the leading brands in lingerie with over 300 outlets in 15 countries worldwide. In Greece the Palmers lunched in 1987 and has developed a network of 4 stores. Our purpose is to follow international fashion trends and provide exclusive branded, sophisticated lingerie, swimwear and loungewear that highlight the beauty and ensure comfort, personally serving every woman and every man. The Palmers trusting people , who keep abreast of international developments through visits to exhibitions and shopping centers in Europe and America and listening to the needs and demands of consumers offered exclusively in Greece the best and most timely brandname in the world.